Sunday, October 09, 2005

Full House 《浪漫满屋》

I finally finished watching the show! It's a v v v v nice show, starring Song Hye Kyo (宋慧乔) and Rain. Don't ask me who is Rain, I can only tell u that he's super cute when he smiles and that he's v popular in Korea, Taiwan & HK!! But that's aft I watched the show then I realised y he's so popular in these areas, heh. Anyway here's a sweet photo from some website...


Isn't this pic sweet =D I shall look for more pix to post on, hee.

Wat's the proof that it's a nice show? Cos lotsa ppl r watching it! =D Me, Aimei, Aimei's sis, Aimei's mother, Cailing, Jiali, Jiali's brother, Joo, my sister, Sean. The show somehow reminds me of Ranma & Akane when they quarrel. Haha.

If u want the VCDs, can borrow from me =D.

Yah so actually for the whole of this week, I kept watching the VCDs, which means I was slacking... =P

I shall go sleep now then study tmr!!

A za a za fighting! =D

No comments: