Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Weird dreams

Had this super weird dream on Mon nite... Please dun ask me wat isit bout... It's so weird I dun dare to tell anyone. Haha, cept for 1 or 2 ppl. 1 of my fren who happens to read on dreams told me that there are many schools of theory on how dreams are form. She told me that we get weird dreams cos different brain cells transmit different frequency of waves and so we can dream about any1 that we know, at anywhere that we've been, doing anything, even if u're not close to the person, or even if u're not familiar with the place. It's sth like a mix and match. Haha. Well, mayB that's y I got that weird dream...

Well, had my Living With Maths reasoning test on Mon. 1 of the questions was this interesting question:

A: B is lying
B: If C is telling the truth, A is lying
C: A is lying.

Assume that there is no contradiction, who is telling the truth and who is lying?

I came out with the answer that A is lying, B and C are telling the truth. Cos B will be lying if "C tells the truth and A tells the truth" (*see below for a related rule), which contradicts wat C is saying (cos if C is telling the truth, A shld be lying), so B muz be telling the truth, which means A is telling a lie, which means C is telling the truth (which seems correct to me =P)

*A rule says that "If p implies q, then not(p implies q) = p AND (not q)"

I think by this time, most of u r falling asleep, cept mayB for Amy. Haha. Budden again, I told Amy of this question already, haha. The test was quite hard lah. But I dun care liao, I don't have to touch reasoning anymore!! Heh.

And on Sun, I went to Joo's bday. Can't upload the photos cos BLOGGER GOT PROBLEM AGAIN!! Arrrggghhh. Y isit that everytime I wanna update my blog with photos, Blogger is having problems... Anyway... we got Joo a pink Guess watch that she likes alot, but she's gonna change it white cos I guess the white one suit her more (the white watch looks more tai-tai-ish).

On Sat it was appreciation dinner; again I can't upload the photos. There was this v hilarious photo taken by Paparazzo Teik Yoong, shall upload the photos when Blogger's photo function is working.

Last Fri was the start of my miserable weekends: ending lessons @ 9pm, cos the lecturer is working in LTA (as in Land Transport Authority, not an LT which uses the letter "A" instead of a number), he can only come for lecture after his work. Then again, he ended the lecture b4 8pm... So in the end I took 151 home with Lisheng & Zhao Yong cos they had Physics test till 7+pm.

And last Wed and Thurs was sadly occupied with my Structural Assignment 3...

I realized that I'm becoming lazier in updating my blog. Is it 'cos I'm having too many things to do? Hmmm.... Anyway, I shall upload the photos when I can...

No comments: