Tuesday, September 20, 2005

End of busy week

I actually wanted to post this entry on Sunday but Blogger had sth wrong with the uploading of photos, so I only update this entry now...

Finally it's the end of my busy week and the start of my mid-term break...

A summary on what happened...
  1. Sat, 10th Sept: Doing structural assignment
  2. Sun, 11th Sept: Doing structural assignment
  3. Mon, 12th Sept: Doing structural lab report
  4. Tues, 13th Sept: Study for transport test
  5. Wed, 14th Sept: Finally can rest for a while...
  6. Thurs, 15th Sept: Tina's bday
  7. Fri, 16th Sept: Engin Day
  8. Sat, 17th Sept: Slack day
  9. Sun, 18th Sept: Centennial
That's the summary, juz to let u see how many days I spent on school work cosecutively. Haha. Shall start elaborating from Wed onwards...

Wednesday, 14th Sept

Reached sch @ 9+am to study my transport test while ponning my structural lect. I'm gonna flung my transport test. But it's ok. Everyone's gonna die together, which means moderation!! Muahahaha. Aft that dun really feel like moving, juz feel like slacking ard outside my LT. So I slacked ard, while toking to Qiulin, Steph & Weicong till it's nearly 6. My initial plans of going Parkway to buy Tina's bday present and Swensen's ice cream mooncake was cancelled cos I juz feel like slacking for the day...

Thurs, 15th Sept

Feel so stupid to go school... I attended the transport lect, which was aaa bit useful and then went for engin prof, which was a waste of my time... (basically this module is stupid...)

Aft that I met Lisheng & Zhao Yong for lunch & I went Orchard to walk ard to buy Tina's & also my sis's bday present. Got a The Dog - Maltese calendar for Tina (cos her dog is a Maltese), and a dog handphone holder that barks when a call or sms comes in.

Rush home aft that to bathe, print card, then left home. Chew Ying waited for me for nearly 1/2 hr. Haha. Paiseh lah.

The gathering was really fun! Tina was wearing a Kimono cos her maternal great-grandma is a Japanese. We were all hiding behind the sofas and walls when she started to walk out & her father signal us to jump up & we juz did w/o knowing wat to do. So we juz went, "AAAHHH!!!" Then some1 started singing the Happy Bday song... Haha. No chance to take photo of Tina's shocked face.

Anyway aft that we all had dinner. Tina's mum is a great cook! All the food taste so nice. Yum! N CY ate 4 eggs in total loh... She's in luv with the eggs that Tina's mum cooks. Haha. Oh! And did I mentioned that Tina's mum is a great fortune teller too? She graduated with a degree in fortune telling back in Taiwan. So interesting! Met a couple of my JC 1st 3 mths classmates there (cos my 1st 3 mths class was Tina's class aft 1st 3 mths, haha).

V fun gathering, with Tina's mum doing most of the talking haha. And Lucky is still as cute as ever!! Though I dun think Lucky recognises me anymore. (Btw, Lucky is her dog.)


Fri 16 Sept

Engin Day!! Wanted to go early to helpout, budden had GEM tut @ 2pm. This module's tutor is really wasting my time. He toked bout his army life during that tut...

Well but Engin Day was fine. 'cept that we've been listening to Aqua's "Happy Boys, happy girls" whole day long 'cos Tai Nam used this song to make our video. The video juz brings back our memories on Orion. Weicong was so sian of the song he plugged the speaker into his laptop and played his mp3s instead. Lol. The sales for our stall was better than wat I've expected, heh.

Asked WC to take a photo of me & Qiulin with the exhibit.



Anyway the only entertainment was Engin Idol, with a Michael Jackson imitator as the winner... Eric from my lecture grp who got into top 50 for Project Superstar only won 2nd runner up. Think his voice wasn't in a good shape that day. Here's 4 supporters of Eric. Haha...



More pix...


Arthur and Steph


Josh & Small Kel manning the booth


Weicong with the exhibits

At the end of the day, I celebrated MAF with Amy, Cailing, Carol, Charles, Eliz, Gord, Jen, Jiali and Joo. V fun time! Thanx Gord for da-baoing dinner for us! The hor-funs muz have been damn heavy. Anyway we tried writing "mooncake!" using the sparklers but cannot cos we're not fast enuff for Jen's camera (we also dunno how to set her shuttle speed). Too bad.

Sat 17 Sept

Slacked @ home. Went out @ nite to Parkway to get Swensen's mooncakes (4 for $14 only!!) and also sent the photos for developing. Shopped ard Parkway also. Saw Hwee Hwee on the bus. She was on her way home from her church camp.

Sun 18 Sept

Centennial Run!! Woke up @ 6am... @_@ So damn tired & it was such a nice weather to sleep... When I wanted to leave home, it suddenly rain! (Does this sentence sound familiar? =P) Budden it was raining damn heavily and the wind was v strong. So I had to leave home abit later loh.

Saw small Kel when I reached clubroom & the 1st thing he did aft greeting me was to show me his umbrella, which has its handle dropped out... Qiulin had already started to walk to SRC with the goods & was @ old U-hall, so we started walking also. I tot QL will wait for us @ the old U-hall, so we walked down the slope from E4 to old U-hall. But no loh... Actually me & Kel shld've walked the shorter way to SRC instead... Anyway, it was the 1st time I walked from Engin to near Sci loh! Cos the carnival was nearer to Sci than SRC grand stand.

Business wasn't good cos it was raining... Here's our best salesman of the day, Yeeming!



But well, there were entertainments now and then! Like realising Ronghua aka Xiaohua dances Salsa!! Took a photo of him dancing with a mei nu. Haha...



And there was this little kid who's 6 years old and damn cute on the drums! Saw him b4 on TV...



Came to a point when I was hiccupping and it can't stop. And it happens that Law fac setup a balloon stall beside us. Then a balloon burst... I continued hiccupping. I only stopped hiccuping when the 2nd balloon burst. Haha

I actually wante to continue updating yesterday and today but I realised there were too many photos to put, so I shall seperate em as another entry!

Btw, I've removed the flash animation from my previous entry cos Cousin Weiying complained that I upload too many things and she dl v slow... Hehe. Paiseh lah. =P

No comments: