Monday, September 12, 2005

Join in the Monya fan club

I came into contact with this character quite long ago cos Lisheng sent me this emoticon b4:

The icon will go (slowly... I cant capture the print screen every sec lah...) from...
to this

Very cute rite?! But I tot it's juz a emoticon that ppl created... Until yesterday, when I saw Xianzhi's MSN pic from the preview panel & I told him I've the emoticon. When I asked him what is this thing called, he told me it's called Monya~~ SO CUTE! He told me to go see the flash files & I did. Here's the Introduction flash...

I only uploaded the introduction flash lah. So if u're interested u can go http://www.shine-info.com/shawn/flash/ to view the Monya flash files, but it's only up till episode 8. So sad... ='( Anyway I think the tail of Monya is such a poor thing. Haha.

Pon GEM lect today cos there's not Geotech lect today. Shall go do lab-reporting now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mocco! the tail is called mocco! hehe..