Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I sprained my foot

My foot is now officially swollen… Anyway… u’ll laugh when hear the reason why I sprained my foot…

I juz came out from lab & was somewhere near Engin canteen where some roadwork were going on. I saw a guy who’s ard 10m away & seems to have the same bag as me & was trying to see if I know him. The next moment I know, I sprained my foot cos the road wasn’t flat! Gggrrrr…

The immediate pain was unbearable, but aft a min or so the pain went off & me, Cailing & Weihan proceeded to the canteen for lunch. But aft lunch I found out that I can’t walk w/o feeling the pain in my foot…

Anyway… the pain got worse since then. I had a hard time walking from LT2( down the slope to LT6( down the slope to Computer Centre bus stop. Luckily there were slopes, easier to walk than stairs (I always tot it’s the opp… well I guess a sprained ankle is different from a sprained foot).

And I tot when I reached home I can get immediate treatment from my father. But well… he’s out to work @ the clinic… I feel so tired… I shall go take an afternoon nap…

No comments: