Friday, September 02, 2005

My sister is an asshole

Yes, I'm obviously angry with wat she has done.

I came out from shower aft a tiring day, feeling refreshed, & she actually said to me, "Ur alcoholic chocolates, I'm gonna finish it even though I ate em slowly." With a duh look on her face (she's trying to imply that I'm eating my stuffs @ a v slow speed).

So wat am I angry with? WTH!! She KNOWS that the chocs are my bday present! And she don't even have the sorry look on her face or even say sorry. And I tot a 16-years old-girl is old enuff to noe that she is in the wrong in this situation. When I started screaming @ her, she repeated her sentence, emphasizing on "I ate em slowly". So wat's ur pt? U still ate my chocs w/o my permission. Wat's the difference b/w stealing $50 @ a time and $10 daily over 5 days? Imagine me touching ur bday present w/o ur permission, how do u feel?

I hope I can get the respect I'm supposed to get. I'm ur ELDER sister and yet u're taking me for granted. MayB I shld get sth so that I can lock my stuffs all inside, including a small fridge mayB.

MayB u guys think I'm getting angry over sth v minor. I dun care. I'm angry n I juz wanna complain.

No comments: