Monday, September 18, 2006

The thing about religion

Honestly, I'm not a devoted Buddhist.

I luv to eat meat & I hate to eat veges (but I luv tomatoes, haha).
I don't read sutras, nor do I chant everyday.

To me, my religion is sth that gives me a sense of security spiritually.

Like when one is alone outside @ night (like aft 12midnight), u'll tend to think bout ghost etc etc... I tend to calm myself down by telling me that my pendant will ward off any ghosts/spirits out there. That's why I dun scream like some of my frens (u noe who u r, hahaha) when another fren taps their shoulders from behind in dark places. (I normally will react to scares @ the brightest places cos I'm not prepared, haha.)

Or when something bad happens & that I can't control what is going to happen next, I'll pray to Buddha, hoping that the bad will turn good.

But hey! I'm not the kinda 零时抱佛脚 (literally translates to last minute hug Buddha's foot) person. I pray to Buddha everytime I leave home ok? Heh

Just some tots I had when I was taking bus home =)

No comments: