Monday, September 04, 2006

4 times in a week

My record (other than during my grandma's wake/funeral) for N number of years. Haha.

I think I kinda shocked Weicong cos I was on his (father's) van & we were on our way to Fong Seng & we were tokin bout proj stuffs when I juz suddenly cried. Then WC keep saying "relak, relak!" Thanx pal for listening & to try to look for tissue for me (even though there wasn't any). Haha.

And I decided to came home cos I felt nauseous. There are a lot of times when I'll feel like puking when I worry too much. Hai... Then on the bus, I cried again. Oops!

But it really feels great to be @ home. And I felt much better aft crying. Heh.

A piece of good news for me is I'm having company to go Disneyland with! Amy's fren whom I known during 1 Jing Qu Jiang, also called Mingyan & also luvs Jeff Chang!! Coincidence! But 同名不同命... ppl O level national top leh! She's like going HK esp to watch Jeff's concert loh! Lol.

I hope my nightmare ends soon & I'll be in HK! =D

No comments: