Saturday, September 09, 2006

Jeff Chang's Be Your Man CD



Super nice cd lah! I've been waiting for 2 years already! Though the CD cover looks plain, but oh well, the CD comes with 3 MVs. Hehe. Went Chinatown to buy the CD today afternn with Aimei. $15.50 only leh!! Same price as JJ's 1st album!! Lol.

I'm super amazed with the CD market lah! The shop already had Jay Chou's China edition album on the 1st day of release! Power sia! The uncle asked me if I want Jay's newest album (Yi Ran Fan Te Xi), I told him I'm not into Jay.

Who needs Jay when I've Jeff? Hehe. As quoted from DasonJames' nick on MSN:

Ee Meng-Forget about Jay album, today is Jeff Album Release Day..Bonus MVs in Jeff album

Wahaha! Great minds think alike leh!!

PS1: In case any Jay fans think I'm making a personal attack (like wat Jiali is thinkin, lol), I'm not lah. Juz that both have initials "JC" and have their albums out on the same day lah! -_-

PS2: Actually Jacky Chueng also have initials as JC.... I think I shld marry some1 with surname starting with C, & name my child with a name starting with J. Lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brought jeff's cd yesterday too at HMV....$19.95 ah...haha but nevermind...jeff is worth.

the CD is great...well worth the 2 years wait.
jay's cds were like whole shelf....but doesnt matter.....good music/singing will speak for itself .... keke

Anonymous said...

I also Jeff Chang's fan... I got 2 of his albums - The next forever & Qing Ke Jing xuan. Now i'm looking for August snow, Escape, and be your man. do u hav any idea whr can i find his previous albums, like on 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, and 1998? it's hard to find them nowadays...