Saturday, September 02, 2006

Roller coaster ride

It really has been a roller coaster ride for my stress level during these 3 weeks. It's the 1st time I'm so stressed with school work that I cried.

And I really feel loved by my (ger) frens & mother. My gers who sent me sms/mms to cheer me up, listen to me complain on the phone, trying to soothe me when I started crying....

Ok lah, my father aaaa bit lah... I came home late on Wed night aft a night of not returning home & his 1st words were actually "Can u help me fix the dvd recorder?". Felt quite hurt. Sometimes muz really tell myself my father is like that... Hai... I threw my temper saying instead of askin whether I'm tired or not, he asked me to help him fix up sth. Later on I think he felt apologetic & he asked me wat proj have I been doing lately. Haha.

Really v glad I've ppl ard me.

And although my proj quite suay, my HK trip quite lucky! Cousin Weiying won tix to HK!! Which means free air-tix for me too. Heh. My parents suggested I pay all the accomodation which I find it reasonable. And Cousin Bud volunteered to help me buy Jeff Chang concert tix! Woohoo! The cheapest is only HK$100 which is ard SGD$20 & the most ex is HK$400. HK concert tix really v cheap!

Lookin forward to the next Fri cos Jeff's new album will be out, finally, aft 2 years (he broke his 1-year-promise...). =)

No comments: