Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Greetings from HK

I'm @ Cousin Bud's house now... was doing my proj and I decided to blog abit. Haha

I know I may sound sad in my nickname... actually ok lah, I already got prepared when I left Singapore. Spent 1 & 1/2 out of the 6 days to do my proj @ my relatives' house, so in the end I didn't go Disneyland and Lantau Island (where u can see a big Buddha statue).

Though I was quite excited bout going Disneyland @ 1st, the excitement got down quite a lot, mayB cos I was worried bout my proj. Then later on Mingyan told me that she hurt her back during her trip to Genting last week & can't go take any rides, adding to that it was a Sunday & I heard from Cousin Bud that it will be very crowded, we decided not to go Disneyland.

Mingyan & Cousin Weiying then went shopping @ this place called APM (they open from AM to PM, thus the name) & I came to Cousin Bud's house to do my proj & my aunt brought me to see the Chinese doctor & I drank this super duper bitter medicine. (But I still prefer Chinese medicine to Western medicine, haha)

And today, I decided to not go Lantau Island to try to do as much as possible for the proj. I didn't make the wrong choices lah. I can go Lantau Island or Disneyland anytime next time I come to Hong Kong again, but my proj, I've to finish by this Fri.

Oh well... I gtg back to my hostel already! Going to The Peak to watch night scenery, reward myself aft a hard day's work. =D

3 comments:

chillycraps said...

APM is big! But I haven't stepped into it though...

Just curious, do you have any connection with HK?

Eva said...

eh? connections? If I didn't get the meaning wrong, I do have relatives there

chillycraps said...

no, you didn't get the meaning wrong.
=)