Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kena shot--> dead--> happy in heaven

Yap! Kena shot lotsa questions during the presentation, but I'm happy now cos it's finally over (though there's still a report due on next Fri).

Finally aft 6 wks, we're done! It really is a damn tired period... having doing a 4-ppl proj having only 3 ppl.

Anyway, found out that some1 has been searching on blogger search on gnet & jonah... and I went searching also... and I found this blog entry...

http://thisbirdcantfly.blogspot.com/2006/01/day-gnets-ahma-diaoed-babs.html


And as quoted "Gnet's ahma to babs: 'You want to eat banana? its very sweet. ' [translated from teochew]"

Really reminds me of my Ah Mah, cos it's sth she'll say to any of us. Was telling my father about the blog of that person and I dunno why I juz started crying. My father said, "It's good that u rmb her..." I told him I regretted not visiting her @ all aft CNY & when I saw her she was in coma and he said my Ah Mah actually do visit us @ times (cos my father can see, haha).

I dunno when I'll stop crying whenever I think of her but I guess this is one of the regrets that I'll carry it on, even when I grow old.

So u ppl! Visit ur grandparents frequently!

And I'm ok le lah, cry out already will feel better, easier to sleep also. =D

I hope my Ah Mah is happy in her world =)

No comments: