Wednesday, October 01, 2003

1 month from blogging

I realised I haven't been updating my journal for more than 1 month!!! So sorry ah, but I was real bz.

Well, got into Engin special project sub com as marketing head & also FOP (freshmen orientation project), most prob also marketing. Haha. Got any sponsors muz intro to me k? Haha.

And things r getting better for me in hostel. At least gotta noe more ppl. & only during blk supper then i noe my pri sch mate, Joanne lives on 2nd floor!!!! Haha. And my upstairs juz played China national anthem cos it's China's national day today. Haha. So damn loud. Think they really luv their nation a lot.

And ah... I kindda have crush on somebody liao. Haha. Dun say who lar, in case got ppl who noes him reading this journal. Next time can ask him go supper. :) So happy. Hehe... And this week is so damn stressed.

Got cybercrime & maths test this saturday, luckily maths only MCQ. Haha. This wk also got 3 tuitions, thurs got 1 w Kendrick, sun w Xin En & Kendrick.... stressed....

No comments: