Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Letting ppl guess who I like is so fun! =P

I had such a great time on yesterday & today cos Amy, Cailing, Charles & Jimmy all guessing who I like. Whahaha. So fun! And that Jimmy ah, keep probing me. He was like asking me if he knows the guy then I was saying I dunno if he noes the guy, then he said, "Ok, then who is he?" So naturally came out from his mouth lor. Nearly got tricked, NEARLY. Haha. Then he continued, "U muz tell me who isit mah, if not how I noe if I noe him or not?" Haha. Then he asked me so many questions about this guy & see my reactions to guess whether the questions he guessed are correct or not... But I tot my hint is so damn obivious liao?!

They've decided to look @ my reactions on all the guys ard me, haha. But little do they noe tt I do nothing special in front of the guy lar, tt's wat I feel & Jiali kindda agree with me also. BTW, Jiali noes I like tt guy cos she guessed it within 1 guess, w/o any clue!! Guess that wat's they call telepathy. Haha

No comments: