Monday, October 13, 2003

Hall Comm Interviews

juz came back from the TH Hearts interview. I was saying i prefer the posts of children's project & special project leader, but the guy was saying if he tells me these 2 posts are not available, will I take the post as secretary.... haha... crapped thru the interview lar.

As for the a capella audition, ok lar, at least this time I chose the correct song. Mmm.... then I sing the chao kuai gan until half ah, they stopped me... -_-" & asked me to sing an english song... so I sang How Do I Live lor, the only english song I actually memorised mah, haha, but sang from the chorus lar, cos more impressive mah. Hahaha. K lar, think today I sleeping @ 12+, if not will feel damn tired tml.

Anyway, tml go see Jen's PGP~~~ So exciting! Haha. And I realised my cough getting worse... will have to get better b4 I go home on Sunday, if not dad & mum will nag again... haha

No comments: