Sunday, October 12, 2003

Out of love....

*sigh*. I'm out of love AGAIN, haha. Juz realised yesterday (or today morning @ ard 12+am? Haha) tt this guy I like (or mayB have a crush on? Dunno...) got another ger he likes lar. Well, I dun care if he sees this or not lar, but if u're really reading this, obviously it's u lar, who else would have told me the same things within one day? But I told u liao mah & u dun believe me, so wat can I do? Haha. Well, not sad lar, juz disappointed lar & pls treat it as if nothing happened lar k? I dun wish cos of this small thing then we can't even be frenz (which nv happens to me & my "victims", haha) Wish u good luck with whoever-the-ger-is , & dun think so much lar (cos I seriously think u think too far liao, chuan2 dao4 qiao2 tou2 zi4 ran2 zhi2 lar. :) Smilez~

Anyway, can't imagine I so pig man, haaha. Slept till 1pm today aftnn lar. Haha. Wanted to go cut my hair one, (or rather trim lar, later ppl think I shou4 bu4 liao3 da3 ji1, haha) but woke up so late, salon close liao..... -_-" But the weather really v good to sleep lor (as usual, haha). When I woke up I tot it's like 10am lydat, haha. Well, think all the hours of sleeping are being piled up one lar, *sigh*, but wat can I do? Always have to sleep so late.

And damn it lar, this Tues got formal dinner AGAIN!!!! For the 3rd time in the less than 3 months that I come to Temasek Hall!!!! DAMN IT. WHY DON'T THEY INFORM US EARLIER?!!!!! I've already agreed to have dinner with Aimei, BJ, Lisheng, Jeremy T & Zhao Yong @ 6.30 on Tues liao lei.... And we haven't had a gathering with all 6 of us since school started. Shucks man.... Think I might juz give a lame excuse to the blk com lar, mayB say I've to send a fren off the airport or sth... Haha. Bo bian lar. White lies dun hurt. Hehe

No comments: