Monday, October 13, 2003

Engin Welcome Tea

Din wanna wake up in the morning lar, so sian. But bo bian lar... Met Spencer outside LT7A when I was waiting for the Phy lect to be over (as u can see, I pon lar, haha). He told me problem-based muz hand up today!!!!! But later during the conference, Miss Khoo say dun need... scare me.

Anyway, went in the LT b4 the lect was over lar. The LT damn few ppl lor, haha, expected lar. Then, I heard a familiar voice behind me,"nv see such a stupid woman b4!" Tot who scolding who, yuan2 lai2 is Nick lar, scolding the auntie @ the central library photostat place. Well, wateva happened v long story lar, in summary, he left his card @ the zapping machine & the auntie actually left it there for ppl to take lar. But who's fault isit? Haha. :P Anyway, nv see Weihan lar. Charles was so sad that both Weihan & Jimmy nv come for lecture. O...rrhhhh.... So sad ah? Haha.

Tot that the engin o week sub com meeting shld end late, in the end no lar. Anyway, wanted to go for the Engin welcome tea one lar, but in the end when we reached, ended liao. That Jimmy ah, damn funny lar. He drove us from PGP to LT3, which we dun really noe where it is lar. So fun lei, so many ppl in the car, haha. Me, Jiali, Cai, Jen, Amy & Ruo Qi & of cos Charles & HIS Jimmy, whaha. Not that I nv experience b4 lar (my dad drives a van lar, u get wat I mean, haha), but 1st time all my frenz mah, and we laugh all the way lar. We've decided to park the car @ com centre lar, but it's a seasons car park, so Jimmy had to u-turn @ the visitors' lodge. It was during this u-turn that we saw LT3. Jimmy was like, "ah! see! I purposely u-turn here so u all can see where LT3 is lar." SO CRAP!!! But his brains can really think v fast lei. Whahaha.

Mmm, later going for my hall's a capella audition lar, dunno wat time, see how 1st. Then 11.30pm got TH Hearts interview... Sian lar. *sigh* Well, decided wat to sing liao. Singing JJ's Bu Dong but of a higher octave lar (but not as high as A Mei's Ji De lar, I'll DIE ah) & Yanzi's Chao Kuai Gan. *sigh* wish me good luck lar, though my voice sux today (though usually also very pai tia lar, haha), I'm drinking honey water now, haha.....

But ah, tml's dinner w the 5 of em cancelled liao lar, so sad... cos Aimei got her project to do & BJ & Lisheng gotta go back @ ard 8.30, so we meeting next wk lor... *sigh*

No comments: