Wednesday, August 20, 2003

School started

Ok, for e past nearly weeks I haven't been updating my journal. Cos I was so damn busy.

Anyway, got my laptop. And juz moved into my hostel~!~! My room mate's name is Kelly. Anyway, lectures have started liao & I'll tok bout my lecturers lah. My maths lecturer is v funny & crappy. I laughed till I cried today. Haha. Physics.... sian.... Statics & Mechanics, v bad, he assumes tt we took F maths in JC.... Electrical Engin, dun understand wat he toking.... The other day he said, "Yey... blah" & I was like," Yey?" Charles & Minghan who r sitting beside me said,"A..." & when e lecturer say "Yen", he means "N"...... win. So today pontang e lecture during e break. Haha. As for critical thinking, sian lah of cos.

Anyway, tried e online tutorials liao & I wanna die liao. Seems like I returned many of e stuffs to e teachers liao. Haha. Anyway, my hostel is like a maze.... Oh & I'm staying in Temasek Hall lah. & the ppl here r sporty......... stressed... well, & I've been attending lectures with my O week frenz cos dun have gers in grp A in O camp lei.... & I really pity those that sits beside Weihan cos he's damn tokaltive. Haha. Jennifer always ganna say by him, I also. Poor us. Amy also got her hostel @ King Edward. Well, gtg shower liao.... I stink. Whahaha....

No comments: