Monday, August 04, 2003

Keios'03

Actually today is already 12 Aug but I was too busy so din really rite any journal, so trying to think back now lah... :P So I'm like putting myself on tt day lah. Same goes to my journal all e way till 11 Aug lah~ The time also shld be ard e time I can go online lah...

Today is e start of e orientation. Purposely missed e inaug ceremony lah. Haha. (If any Durin councillors see me pls treat as if u din see, haha). Jin Lee called me & I juz woke up, really, but I din set e alarm to wake up early. Haha. When I reached there, already near lunch time liao. Actually the games today quite sian lei, n I got my shirt covered with FLOUR!!!!! Juz went home w/o changing, too lazy. Haha. We played this game called 9-9 times table. Realised tt my times table really getting worse... Muz go memorise a bit if not during tuition will ma-lu myself. Haha. E rest of e games r ok lah & we won most of e games. Well, tml is flag day. Very funny of NUS to have a flag day on weekday but nonetheless, I'm going tml lah. Expert liao mah, so muz help. Haha. So sian, still have to wake up tml @ 6am...... Meeting 'em @ 8am @ tanjong pagar...... -_-zZzZ

No comments: