Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Sentosa Day'03

Liew, damn shagged now. Went Sentosa today for e beach games..... Got darker so much though I put on sun block, think cos it's not really water proof. Haha. Anyway, we won most of e games again. Haha. Luckily they nv play e muah chee game like e 1 during e O camp.

E most significant thing tt happened today is... Weihan hurt a ger during poison ball. Haha. He kick the ball so hard it flew & hit e ger's (of another OG) face *ouch*, I feel so painful for e ger. Later the councillors keep saying him & say he muz go buy a drink for e ger. Haha.

Today's v fun lah, of cos. In e evening we played this blindfold game.... We have to go ard e seashore blindfolded & let e station masters pour sand & sea water.... -_-""" In e end got sand all over my body. But was too late liao, gotta catch e last bus so nv bath there, juz changed my clothes.

Now feel so refreshed aft taking a bath. But I still feel v tired. Gotta wake up ard 6.30am tml to pack my bag, going to thon tml. And... the module tt I bidding already got 361 ppl bidding for it though there's only 250 quota!!!! Now e min bid is already 131... I threw all 250 pts into it... hopefully I can get it lor... *sigh*

No comments: