Friday, August 01, 2003

Laptop laptop~~

Went to buy laptop today, but father not feeling well, so in the end he say pay in full. When I reached there the person-in-charge say can ask my guarantor to go sign other days. Father v hard to go down to sign leh... All the cousins also not free lydat... Tried to ask Chun Guang if can, cos he's the 1st guy under NUS frenz grp on my ICQ list, but he sounded obliged... And he actually called me "little gal"!!!!! Kan4 bu4 chu1 lai2 ah, so quiet in the camp & he can be kindda idiotic online. Haha. Anyway, then I tried the next person in the icq contact list, Hui Cong loh. And he agreed~!~! Yeah~! So tml meeting Miao Mei to checkout the QET results, hopefully they din pick my script to mark. Haha, so I can pass~! Then aft tt meet Hui Cong to sign the loan thingy. Aft tt go Orchard buy my bag~! Haha. In the evening meeting OM, OL & PC @ Parkway's Ajisen for dinner. Now still dunno if I wanna go SingAstro's Mars observation or not. Zhao Yong's going, Aimei's not going (cos she wanna check her bidding results...). Asked the guys liao but Jeremy can't book out for the weekend & can only book out on Monday, I feel so sad for him leh, poor thing. As for BJ & Lisheng, nv reply me..... Sianz

No comments: