Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Flag Day'05

Went flag day today lor.... Actually e flag day was supposed to be from 8am to 8pm 1 lah... But when I reached there it was 8.15 & I was the last person in my OG to reach... :P Estimate e time wrongly liao.

Anyway, only did e flag day from 11am to 2pm lor.... filled ard 1 can lah. And some of e ppl v generous lei. Best flag day I've ever done actually. Haha. I got 1 $10, 2 or 3 $5 & 6 or 7 $2!!! E person who donated $10 asked me wat hall I'm from... then I said I not in hall loh (reminded me of my sad case.... ='( ) & he asked me wat fac I'm in & when I told him engin he gimme e obvious look tt he not from engin... duh... -_-"|

And this auntie see me do flag day & said, "aiyoh! how come uni students still have to flag day?! under the hot sun somemore, poor thing!" & she donated $5... Hahahaha. V funny. Anyway, aft tt went coffee bean to drink & went a Long John's near city hall to makan lunch. Was sitting beside e door & keep trying to close it but everytime I close e door, within 1 min will have someone come in; when I dun close e door, a few min also no one come in... duh... -_- so suay 1 ah?

Aft tt went play pool with some of em. Me & Jin Lee vs Weihan & Hanping. The guys more pro (though not very. Haha) so they're on e winning end, till e last ball... Cos their black ball always go in w either their ball or e white ball. Whahaha. In the end we won 2 games while they won 1. The other table really pro lei. We play 1 game they can play 3 games..... See Jialun & Elsen play we v stress. Aft tt come home already lor, going to sleep early @ ard 9pm cos tml will b v tired. Going Sentosa tml lah. Beach games~!

No comments: