Sunday, March 25, 2007

1 year ago on the lunar calendar

Yesterday marks the 1st (lunar) year death anniversary of my maternal grandmother. Time really flies... it felt as if she just passed away a few days ago.

The feeling now as compared to 1 year ago is of cos much³ more different, though the sadness still lingers around me. But I think I'm getting better as time goes by, as compared to Cousin Kaixian... She still cried yesterday @ the temple... I think it's kinda like a pity for her cos her wedding was less than 3 mths away from the day my grandmother passed away.

On a happy note, congrats to XXX on getting into the finals of XXX! I was told to keep it low for the moment, so I shall just censor the 2 words for the moment. Haha.

Oh, and today marks the opening of my secret blog somewhere else. Lol.

No comments: