Wednesday, March 14, 2007

End of mad rush

Finally after 1 wk of tests & assignments, 1 wk of VI-ing, I'm free for the moment. But I was kinda scolded by my FYP sup today. Ok lah, he's a nice guy, he nv really scolded me, but more of a reminder...

"I think it's time you start to panick"

which I think is true.... the final draft of my report is due in 1 month's time!! My sup is so nice that I'm feeling guilty... He even advised me to see the research scholar at least once a wk.

My mentor is so nice also... This kinda virtual island: http://www.civil.nus.edu.sg/vits/student/u0303413/vi/index.htm, he actually said,"Good job ... interesting website." AAAHHHH!! I seriously dun deserve such nice mentor & sup! Too slack liao....

So from tmr onwards, I'm going to school every weekday (instead of my 3 school days)! I shall do my FYP in school, starting from tmr! Anyone wanna join me and Cai? =D

Last Sat, Cousin Ping finally got married! Heh heh. The wedding was held @ a restaurant @ Expo, quite ulu place but the food was not bad. And I took a pic with my sis and quite a few ppl said I look thinner! Bwahahaha...



Budden again, mayB cos the photo was cut abit on MSN (my face got cut), so I look thinner, lol. But anyway, it's a nice photo~

Things to do...
  1. Vocab list for Bahasa Indo
  2. Listen to more numbers for Bahasa Indo (cos got listening test, and my listening sux, esp for numbers)
  3. Assignment for Offshore
  4. Send out more resumes
  5. FYP
  6. FYP
  7. FYP
As u can see I'm getting busier. Oh! And regarding number 4, I didn't accept the job that I was talking about. Heh. Cos too low pay already lah.

Ok, I shall now look @ tours to China for my grad trip. It's now decided to "downgrade" from Japan to China or Taiwan cos going Japan is too ex. ='(

Oh yah, one more thing. Happy White Valentines Day! Though 14th Mar is ending. Haha

No comments: