Friday, March 16, 2007

Not-so-nice comments on ppl that's more appropriate for urself...

Like u gave a bad/mean/not-so-nice comment on somebody w/o realising that u r not much better or that the comment will also be even more approriate for ur future actions?

Hmmm... I'm not recalling some bad/mean/not-so-nice comments that I've made on any1 hor... I'm recalling a not-so-nice comment that some1 made on me quite long ago, and somehow I feel that the comment suited some1 more than me, especially recently.

Ok, it sounds like I'm bearing a grudge, but no, I AM bearing a grudge. Haha.

And since it's my blog, I juz wanna bitch bout it here. =P And don't ask me bout it cos some1 may just be u. Lol.

Thanx to Cousin Weiying, she actually went to buy Play magazine (a Taiwan mag) for me! Haha. Ella & Wu Zun~~~ And she said it's (it == her purchase of the magainze, not the magazine itself) nothing much since from young I only have 1 ultimate idol, which is true. Haha.

I mean now even if hypothetically... Jeff Chang, S.H.E, and Fahrenheit has some events going on at the same time, I'll still go for Jeff Chang's one. I can almost imagine myself when I'm like 40 years old and he's 57 years (that is if he's still in the industry, hopefully), I'm still listening to his nice nice voice. Haha.

A bit digressed, but *muack* thanx again to Couz! So touched. Haha

No comments: