Sunday, October 22, 2006

Updates & photos

I think I've been slacking too much recently... Anyway, here r some outdated photos...



Me & Na with Chew & her baby twins... Ppl mother of 2 sons already leh, I still haven't find my 1st boyfren, sad case. Haha. She gave birth on 3rd Oct & we went to visit her on the day of her discharge which was on 5th Oct. 1st time I carry such a small baby!!



Ain't they cute? Awwww.... Me & Na could actually differentiate between the elder bro n younger bro! On our left is the younger bro (with a rounder forehead) & the our right is the elder bro. Anyway, the elder bro moves alot... I was holding on to him on the car & he kept moving, I was so scared he'll start crying... Na was holding onto the younger one n it was soooo sound asleep! Anyway their names was decided by some fortune teller but I still dunno wat r their names, 4got to ask Chew bout it =X

And on that night I had MAF06 with my NUS gang...



Once again, we have hilarious pictures like that on top... Lol... This photo was taken when we wanted to write words with our sparklers, but obviously a failure. Lol. But of cos there r nicer photos like this:



And also other quite-funny photos like when Gord juz suddenly rushed in front of the camera when the timer is up:



And Cailing followed him:



Both of em blocked me -_- *&^%$#@!

Ok, then there was a KTV session with Steph, Qiulin, Jiayao & Tao Heng on 15th Oct... My 1st KTV session in like 3 mths!





We sang K Lunch from 11+ to 3+pm. Lol...

Then that night was Sharon's 21st bday party...



This grp of mine has a v cheem theory behind how we know on another... lol

And of cos! Lee Hom's concert last night!



So shuai lah~~! Esp when he was playing the piano. AAAAHH!!! So glad I got cheap tix & was quite near, though I could only see his side view. Heh

Ok... short updates but heh, I'm slacking, shit. I shld start to be hardworking!!

No comments: