Sunday, October 08, 2006

Goong

Aye this show is super funny & cute lah! Like Jiali, I luv the costumes & the teddy bears.



See how they actually made the the teddy bears look like the chars in the show? Aft each episode they actually dress the teddy bears like the chars & positioned em to illustrate the significant thing that happened during that episode. Super cute lah!

Anyway, I prefer Yul to Shin.

Shin Yul

Shin is so cold towards Cheokyeong loh... Yul so nice to her. Haha. N Shin has v narrow shoulders (yah yah, Jiali likes guys with narrow shoulders, bleah!). Joo & me both prefer Yul but Jiali say Yul looks too girly. Where got?! And Yul sings better than Shin. Wahahaha.

And of cos gers wise I prefer the main char lah... Haha. But actually I still like Full House better.

Anyway I've compiled a playlist for the show on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FE76EF01FA4F4E36
If u guys want, can go watch. Heh

Anyway, damn! I was so busy with design proj that I TOTALLY 4gotten that Lee Hom's concert is on 21st Oct. Thanx to Jiali for reminding me! And I got a cheap deal on Yahoo auctions! $150 for a pair of $128 tix! It's near the stage but quite @ the side. But experiences tell me side tix r not bad too. Hehe.

Ok! No more Goong for me today, muz study my Hydrodynamics test (which will be on Wed)!

No comments: