Saturday, October 28, 2006

The thing bout "being nice"

Me & Cai were on bus 96 when she commented that she feels that a fren of ours is being nice cos he/she wants ppl to think that he/she's nice and not cos he/she's sincerely nice. I tot of another fren whom I think is like that also, I just can't sense the sincerity.

On my walk home juz now from the bus stop, I suddenly tot of sth that happened to me in the past...

When I was in Pri 3, there was once when our form teacher was feeling unwell and she was puking outside the classroom into the black & big rubbish bin. She was outside for like 5min and seeing that she's really feeling so unwell, I just walked up to her and handed her 1 or 2 pieces of tissue.

Later on there was this nation-wide Sharity Elephant (erm... if u dunno who Sharity Elephant is, u probably nv had ur pri sch education in Singapore, lol) competition on "Care and Share". I was v shocked that my teacher nominated me based on the incident and even more by the fact that the school decided to choose me to represent the school. Ok, I muz say I wasn't well liked in pri sch, and some ppl juz commented that I was trying to suck up my form teacher.

The thing was they didn't make the comment when I walked out of the classroom and gave the teacher some tissue, they only made the comment when the teacher announced that I'm chosen. So conclusion is I think they were juz jealous of me. Muahahaha.

And I still remember my father drove me to the interview place and I was wearing my favourite dress. When I reached there, all the nominees from other schools were wearing their school uniform & my father commented sth like, "See lah! Asked u to wear school uniform, u still wanna wear home clothes..." Later on, I merely got a Merit cert & the name on it was Lin Ming Yuen... my form teacher submitted the wrong name cos she always mix my name up with another guy in the class (yes... that guy is called Lin Ming Yuen...). The stupid me liquid away the "Yuen" and wrote "Yan" myself. Lol. Kena scolded by my mother aft she knew it.

Anyway I digressed... my point is actually... I shouldn't doubt ppl when they are nice. I was quite angry and hurt back then when those idiots made bad comments about me cos I was juz an innocent P3 student who was really concerned bout my form teacher. If it was my classmate instead of my form teacher, I'm v sure I would have done the same thing.

Budden again, sometimes u can't help but doubt... Lol. I guess the only thing is not to show that u're doubting the person... That shldn't hurt bah...

No comments: