Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Weird Day

Today IS really a weird day! Imagine I saw FIVE 151s near one another!

Actually, I tot only 2 were near each other: I missed a fully packed air conditioned 151 & 5 min later another 151 came. I got on the 2nd 151 of cos.



From the map shown above (map taken from streetdirectory.com, dots put on by me, =D), u can see the path that 151 takes near the place I took it. The bus makes a turn & at the blue dot, I saw another 151 at the green dot's position.... ok... so 3 lar! MayB it's the tea that I drank, I couldn't sleep. And guess what I saw along Bukit Timah Road? I saw a non-air conditioned 151... Then a few bus stops later, I saw TWO 151s in front of mine. I treat it as 1 of em is the green-dot-151 I've seen, if not... I can't believe 6 buses are so near!! So here are the 5 buses:

  1. The air conditioned 151 I've missed
  2. The 151 I'm on
  3. The green-dot 151
  4. The non-air conditioned 151
  5. A 151 with the God of Luck's hat behind it

I realised I din tell u all bout the hat, haha. Ok, that's a weird starting. I saw 3 96s when I reach NUS also, heh. Continuation with my weird day.

Went swimming with Cai & Weicong aft our CE lects. Me & Cai decided to swim in the smaller pool cos there's nobody using it, while WC insist on wanna swim in the Olympic-sized pool, so he went to swim alone. Anyway, we swam for like less than 1/2 hour & I saw a guy at the "spectators seats".... (erm... I put the inverted commas cos there wasn't any spectators... I think u noe where isit, haha) wearing a bottom that seems white to me. I was wondering since when there's white swimming trunks in the market when I realised tt's his BRIEFS!!! N it looks v loose, like it's gonna drop down. I wanted to lol, stopped swimming & told Cai bout it. She blamed me for asking her to look @ him, haha.

We went on swimming until the kayak-polo team finish their training (erm... they kayak & play polo, I dunno the correct name for that) in lane 8 & 9 in the Olympic-sized pool & moved over there. We saw this ger who swam in a weird way for freestyle. She collided onto WC @ 1st, then she "seeam" v far away. When we decided to leave the pool, WC suggested looking @ how the ger swim. She doesn't seem to be swimming in a straight line, but a zig-zag way... Haha.

After me & Cai finished showering, this cleaner auntie was doing her makeup & she looked @ Cai apply cream on her ear & also me, when I was cleaning my contact lenses... I tot she did her makeup cos she was leaving, but no lor... she juz reported for work.... dunno put make up for who to see.

We decided to go Arts canteen for lunch. We saw this guy, who has an anime sticker of a GER stuck onto his laptop cover, he doesn't shave & his moustache look quite long!!! Yeeeeewwww.... & yes Jiali, tt's the guy u said is weird the other time, I saw him roughly @ the same place as we did last time, haha.

I think all these are enuff for me to describe a weird day rite?

Btw, I saw David Yeo @ Mac on Tues & he was wearing a pink tee!! Haha. But he looked so haggard cos he din shave... Sad case. But felt happy for him cos he's able to come back to school.

Well, think tt's all for today~

No comments: