Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Vday pple!!! Since today is such a lovey dovey day for couples, I shall use pink for my words, juz for today, but dunno how it'll look like on blue background haha.

Well well well, today didn't start off very well cos... I "ho-lan" in Engin... I couldn't find where my lab is & I was searching for it for nearly 1/2 hour! Until QL reached school & we both made our grand entrance 1/2 hours later than the lab time. BUT... for the 1st time in sem4, we finished our lab b4 the scheduled time! Ended @ 11.30, instead of 12nn. During Dr Wee's lect (btw, he's turning to be quite fierce nowadays, dunno y), this Xiao Qiang came out from nowhere onto my bag! I was so scared I swept it onto the ground... haha. Sorry Steph if u were frightened by that action, cos I nearly swept the cockroach onto Steph.

Went Tiong Bahru to watch Constantine with Amy, Charles, Chichang & Jiali aft our boring IP lect (yah, it was boring today...). It's a super nice show! U shld watch it! They had a funny ending & super funny near-end also! The part when Constantine floated in the air, if u watched the show u noe wat I mean. *wink* Keanu Reeves is super super shuai! The starting scene we had a top view of him & even in top view he's so shuai also. I really can't believe he's 40 years old. And he even has 6-packs (is tt the correct word?)! *day-dreams*

Hai... yet another year without a valentine. I'm quite shocked when Lisheng told me Zhao Yong said sth like so sad none of us has a valentine, haha. (How come Aimei not shocked?) I think LS's gonna gettit from ZY, =X. I hope I'll have one by the next 14th Feb. Hey I'm serious, may sound despo or wat, but... I need a boyfren to protect me from somebody who's coming to NUS Engin next year!!! LS offered to be my part-time boyfren when the time comes, haha. Thanx but no thanx... I dun wanna spoil my image, haha =P. Actually when I see couples ard today, makes me think back bout the same day 3 years back. It was a kinda funny day. Though it didn't have a happy ending, I didn't regret on my decision I made later on. I supposed that's wat they say different timings?

Mmm... I think aft reading the last few sentence, u feel blur liao, so ignore me, =P. As for wat happened the few days back.....

Went Parkway with Aimei & Bingjia yesterday. Saw Dinna & her bf there! Actually not much to say bout this lar, haha.

12th Feb Saturday

Went to the CE ppl's house to bai nian. Well, my house was the 1st stop but as expected, only 3 ppl came: Miao, Steph & Weicong. Haha. Cos Yeeming broke his specs & went to repair it, Qiulin & Chris were late, so all 3 of em go straight to Steph's house, which was the next stop. WC asked my father to help him look @ his S-shaped back, haha. They stayed for like 45min & we went on to Steph's house. Stayed @ Steph's house for 1hr cos we looked @ her photos! Haha. From then on, we stopped @ each house for 1hr! We were behind schedule in the end by 4 or 5 hours. Went home @ bout 11pm, after watchin Tian Cai Go Go Go @ YM's house. Managed to reach home @ ard 11.40pm from CCK! Quite fast rite? Took 67 with WC then I changed to 154. Aft tt Miao SMS me to see if I've got home, by that time I've already reached home + shower, haha. The 2 buses were like speeding. Anyway, we really made a fool out of ourselves on the bus from Qiulin's house to Yeeming's house lor, haha. We made WC & Steph take a scandolous photo, with the 2 of em staring each other lovingly. WC did a good job, but Steph looks kinda scared, haha. But WC nv send me tt photo.... =( Anyway, here's the nicest photo we've taken I think, @ least it's the least weird one:



Nice? We took it @ Qiulin's house with all her soft toys. Haha. Btw, we gers were @ least something pink, so funny haha.

This wk is super busy, I shall try doing my tut now which is due on Wed... Tml nite gonna have dinner with Aimei they all cos Dinna is back! Happy Vday ppl!

No comments: