Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Long update

I'm being scolded by someone for not updating my blog cos he wanted to read it when he's bored... =/ So I'm here updating my blog! Haha. N I realised I din update for 1 wk liao, =P

Went swimming in the morning today with Aimei, Joanne & Sharon. No matter how hard we force Joanna to learn how to swim, she also dun wanna learn! She's afraid of putting her head into the water... How come Candy can swim so well but her sis dun even dare to put her head under the water? I tot there's their personality runs in the genes? Eg: Love taking photos of emselves, ie: they're both narcist, =X. Went to Candy's house aft swimming & saw Edda, Candy's 5-mths-old baby sister. She's sooooo cute! And even at 5-mths-old, she loves the camera also! Proof: Aimei's camera-phone K700i. She tried to use her phone to take photo of Edda & Edda tried to smile so hard that she keep shaking!! Haha. That really runs in the genes. Heh.

Aft that went Parkway & I bought OP stuffs again!!! [If u dun like to hear bout me ranting bout OP stuffs, go on to next paragraph. Haha.] Cos it was on sale AGAIN! (Oh no!) Ok... bought a pair of skorts (skirt + shorts)($19.90) & a tee ($11.90), and both happens to be pink. But I'm not having the pink fetish ok? I still like blu! Juz that the blu colour of the tee is left with S-size only... which I couldn't wear. Anyway if u keep seeing me in OP stuffs recently, dun ask me y, it's b'cos they keep having sales! =P Wanted to buy this the white version of this pink bag that Miao bought yesterday, but they're only selling the pink colour. Anyway the bag costs $10 only! Hai... The pink reminds me of Cai & Christine! Haha. It's this pink! Hope u can see the pink =P

When I came home, I realised I can't login my broadband. I tot it's b'cos I din pay my Singnet bills or Singnet has problem again (well... Singtel had network problem yesterday...). I tried offing my ethernet modem & router & oning em again, and also tried reseting my modem, but there's no use, though either one of these methods workED b4... So... I asked Ruilin to lend me her Singnet a/c to login. Thanx pal for lending me ur a/c for a while =D. I tried login in with her a/c via my router's setup, but I still can't login. Then... I used the PC (instead of laptop) with the USB modem to login & I realised I can login! So wat? It's my router's prob lor! *&^%$#@! Reset my router & updated the firmware too... Then I ganna disconnected after 1 hr... so this time I tried to off & on my router only & it worked... So... lesson learnt. I should off & on the router & modem seperately when I can't login.

So now I shall update on wat happened over the week...


Tues, February 15, 2005

Dinna came back to Singapore (with hey bf, =D) & we (Aimei, Bingjia, Jeremy, Lisheng, Zhao Yong) met her today. I was abit late, as usual, haha. Aimei, Bingjia & Lisheng were out in the aftnn trying to buy Dinna's present, while I was in school trying to do my water science assignment. Quite hard to do! They bought her a bag from Topshop & also a bday cake from Prima Deli! Ate at Kenny Rogers for dinner & the chicken sux... I'm not going to eat Kenny Roger's chicken for 1/2 year! I dun mind the cheese macaroni though =D. I couldn't finish the mash potato and as usual, my "rubbish bins" (=X) helped my finish it within 1 min. Aimei was talking to Dinna so she didn't see the guys eating my mash potato & when she turned around, "WAH! So fast?!" Haha. As if she only knew em for 1 day! Reached home quite late & tried to finish my assignment...


Wed, February 16, 2005

Woke up late cos I 4got to on my alarm... Woke up @ 9.30 when my lect was @ 10 & I was supposed to submit my assignment!!! So I took a cab down to school, only to get an announcement from the lecturer that we don't need to submit our assignment today... *&^%$#@! I spent nearly $12 on the cab fare!! Got the flower that Yushun gave for Frenship Day (clarification: he nv gimme only ok? He gave all the welfare main comm gers). Supposed to get a sunflower (cos me & Jiali hinted him that I like sunflower & she likes lilies, or rather TOLD him, haha) but they dun have anymore sunflower, so I got a red rose that is wilting with 2 small stalks of the white flowers that ALREADY dried up. =( Suay day. But anyway, thanx YS for being the only person who gave me flower!! Haha. U shld feel honoured! =D

Wanted to go jogging in the evening but I went to take a nap @ 4+pm & woke up @ nearly 7pm... Woke up, shower, ate dinner & went out. So I was late for meeting Aimei, Jeremy, Dinna & bf for the Chun Dao He Pan & Esplanade visit. We were quite amused by the Boetero exhibition which features all the fat people & animals along the Esplanade waterfront. We saw a puppet play near the Esplanade entrance. Aft that we walked towards Chun Dao He Pan, saw Dragon Beard Candy, so me & Aimei bought 2 boxes to share, haha. Then we bought a bowl of mango ice to share among the 5 of us (not v nice...). Ok... here's the list of food that we bought:

  1. Long Xu Tang -- Me & Aimei
  2. Mango Ice -- all 5 of us
  3. Cotton candy -- Dinna & Kacius (Dinna's bf)
  4. Ramly Burger -- Dinna & Kacius, later on I dabao back home
  5. Tutu Kueh -- Jeremy

Aimei & Dinna even wanted to buy ding ding tang! Haha. But I heard it's not nice, dunno from who. They dun dare to try so in the end they didn't buy, =P

Jere took his bus @ the bus stop near Esplanade since he gotta rush home cos he has to go camp the next morn. The rest of us walked back to Suntec to take our bus respectively, just to realise that all the entrances in Suntec are locked!!! *&^%$#@! Aimei then called Candy to ask her wat happened the other time she got stuck in Suntec aft her KTV. She told us that she walked by the basement, so that's wat we did also lor. Luckily we saw this Suntec staff & asked her how we can walk out of the damn place. I supposed b'cos the exit was too far away, so the lady told us to hop onto her tram (u noe this small vehicle that the staffs drive around in Suntec?), juz nice, 4 of us! Haha. We were so excited & Dinna keep taking pictures, haha. Quite exciting lei! Who gets the chance to do so? =D Dinna was so tired that in the end, she gave up the chance to go eat prata near Aimei's house, haha.


Thurs, February 17, 2005

Went swimming as usual, juz that there's only me, Cai & Weicong today, cos Amy has her tutorial (MNO tutorial I think) & Steph PON SCHOOL & Chris was sick. Saw Peirong @ SRC pool also. Nothing much to write bout today, heh.


Fri, February 18, 2005

Steph pon school AGAIN to finish up her critique that she has done for 2 days! Ger ah! U ah! -_-# Ur exam how?! Tsk tsk. As for me I pon the Soil Mech lecture cos I woke up late. =X But I attended the CPM tutorial & also soil mech tutorial!!

@ nite was Engin Bash. It was fun! Surprisingly none of us brought our cameras along cept for Liruo! The music @ Chinablack is so much than @ Rouge! Sorry lar, but I hate techno music & the songs @ Rouge are techno music. BUT, I dun really like chionging cos of all the smoke... yuck. After 12am, when the place is opened to outsiders, I can't stand it anymore, plus I was feeling a bit dizzy & could feel that my cheeks are burning after a cup of 7-up vodka, haha. Yah, I noe I'm lousy, I think I drank it too fast, haha. So in the end I was toking to Steph & Weicong at the lift lobby while Amy, Cai, Jiali & Joo were dancing.

I left @ 1+am with Qiulin & Steph cos I told mother I'll be back around that time. Aft I accompany Steph to go checkout where her bus is, I walked towards my bus stop which is supposed to be outside Lucky Plaza. I was too lazy to walk the underpass @ Shaw to Tangs so I gei kiang & walked towards the Thai Embassy, thinking that 65M stops there. Apparently it doesn't. By this time my feet were hurting like mad. Since I had ard $30 with me I decided to take a cab home. & I reached home within 15min! Kinda fast sia! And my cab fare was less than $10 including the midnight surcharge!

Aft I showered, I started playing MS & I saw Gordon & Eliz inside. So we had a party @ the Pig Beach & my mage leveled up! Haha. Play until 3+am & I realised it's v late already! Then I saw the rest (those who went the bash also) coming online. So started to chat with the gers, until 4+am, when my parents came out to scold me....



Ok... I nua @ home the whole day for Sat & Sun lar. Play game, watch tv, chat online & the cycle repeats. Haha.


Mon, February 21, 2005

Went to sch for interview for Operation Orion (a YEP). Aft the interview, me, Jiali & Weicong went to the comp cluster to do our own stuffs. Managed to finish my summary assignment! =D Yaohua suddenly appeared & started playing online games! -_-

Yeeming told me he & Miao will be late for the dinner gathering @ Marina Bay (me, Miao, Steph, Jiali, Yushun, Peng, Shufen, Yeeming, Teik Yoong), will reach ard 6.30pm. So I helped him to inform the rest also. Saw Yushun on MSN with the status as Out to Lunch, so I tot he'll only be out for a while & MSNed him (save my sms mah =P). His status was lydat until 5pm, then I decided to call him. Then he told him it's too late cos he's already on the MRT from Toa Payoh. HAHAHA. Lesson learnt: Pls put appropriate status for ur MSN! =D

The dinner was fun! We found out another secret!! Y the main character nv tell us??!! *&^%$#@! He better tell us wat happened if not I'll reveal it here!! Hey u, u noe who u r hor! Muahahaha! Anyway, the ladyboss gave us free flow of ice-cream, and also discount of $2 per person! Haha. And it was my 2nd time to Marina Bay! YS call me swakoo (mountain tortoise in Hokkien) lor... Then when no one sits beside him in the bus, he say, "怎么没有人要跟我坐?" (Correct way of tranlating it is "How come no one wants to sit with me?", but it can also mean "How come no human wants to sit with me?") So I pity him & sat beside him & he actually said I'm not a ren2 but a tortoise... -___- He also said that Jiali cos she comes to Marina Bay seldomly also.

Anyway when we reach home, of cos we started to interrogate the male main character but he's saying nothing!!! -_-## I'm threatening u to say it!!! Haha


I think I really typed alot liao, heh. It's 12.14am now, muz sleep liao cos going to pray to ancestors tml


Added on 23rd Feb 2004

Edda trying to snatch the camera! Isn't she cute? =D

No comments: