Friday, November 25, 2011

My mobile phones

This may be a bit boring but I was looking through xda developers forum and saw a guy's signature with all the phones that he has used, so I decided to pay a tribute to all the phones that I've used

My 1st phone... Nokia 8250, bought in 2001 Q2, a reward from my uncle cos I had good results for O Levels


2nd phone Nokia 6610, which I bought in 2003 Q1, after my A Levels, and when I was working temp jobs

Then I moved on to my 3rd phone Samsung X430 in 2004 cos 6610 gave me insensitive keypad (I sent for repair like twice within the 1 year warranty!!!)

My 4th phone was also a Samsung phone bought in Jul 2005. This phone is still working now, my mum was still using it when she was still around. I didn't trade it in cos it was a 21st bday present from a lot of frens!



5th phone was a weird one, my 1st try on a smartphone - an O2 Graphite. I remember I dropped it and there was a crack on the screen, and I had a very bad experience with the service centre. Bought this in 2007 Q3



Because I was so pissed off with O2, I decided to buy my 6th phone during 2008 Q2. Went back to a Nokia phone, my 1st and only slider phone. I think this is seriously just a "rebound phone" for me, cos I nearly forgot that I owned it before!!!! Lol. Not much comment on this phone other than it being heavy...


Then I decided to try out a QWERTY phone, and bought Nokia E63 as my 7th phone in 2009 Q2.


My E63 didn't last me long either because when everyone was going crazy over iphone 3gs, I went gaga over the Samsung Galaxy S. After contemplating for like 1 month, I decided to get it as my 8th phone in Jun 2010:



Although I loved my Galaxy S, the newer & better cousin came along and the rest was history. In Jul 2011, I bought my 9th phone:



I thought I'm someone who doesn't change phone that frequently, but come to think of it, from 2000 to 2011, I've used 9 phones.... which means on average, I change a phone every 1y3m!

I have to say up till now, the phone I love the most (making fair comparisons by just comparing my satisfaction of the phone during the time I own it)... I've to say Nokia 8250 and Samsung E720C are in for a tie. Shocking, but can be seen by the fact that I owned these 2 phones for the longest!

Anyway end of my bo liao post, going to sleep.

No comments: