Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happening day

Before I go sleep after shopping for cyber Monday.... Just want to note 28th Nov down as a happening day..

Woke up late, but decided to take the MRT anyway, cos I've spent too much money on cab last week...

Got on the train, damn it, no seats. Serangoon interchange, still no seat. Then suddenly, this girl beside me, carrying a Psychology textbook (that looks like 10cm thick) started to curl her upper body.... I was thinking is she falling asleep? Or what? So I tapped her and asked if she's ok. She said with a pale face, "I feel like vomitting..."

OMG!! I fumbled into my bag for a plastic bag, but I don't have any!!!! I looked around for help, and luckily an auntie was looking at me. I tried asking, "Do you have a plastic bag? She wants to vomit!" The auntie took out a NTUC plastic bag and pass it to her while I held the thick book for the girl. Some nice uncle gave up his seat for the sick girl after a few seconds. I'm so glad that there are still nice people around in Singapore! ^^ Anyway, was glad that I made someone's day, cos I could really feel it when she thanked me.

After that, managed to take the girl's seat when she alighted at Marymount. Then somewhere at Buona Vista, this old uncle boarded the train. Wahlao eh, nobody give up their seat?!!! So ended up I just stood up and asked him to sit down. At the same time, this woman playing with her phone, sitting on the priority seat looked up, and I DIAOed her! Wahahaha. I hope she saw it.

This is one of the reasons why I rather I take the priority seat than other people - cos I will give up my seat for the needy (even though I'm not sitting on the priority seat!!), while I know some people who just sit on the priority seat won't.

Anyway forward to work, meeting from 11am to 1pm. Wanted to meet up Merv for some htht lunch session at 1pm. But my meeting extended until 1:20pm. Was going to walk over to MBC to meet him, and my boss came out of his room, "How are you gals gonna settle your lunch?" I told him I'm meeting a friend. "There's not much time, isn't it?"

I was a bit pissed off and I replied him,"What? You mean you want me to be back by 2?"

My boss gave me a weird face,"Yah! There's a meeting at 2??" Damn paiseh!! I totally forgot about the weekly meeting at 2!!!! My boss rolled his eyes before leaving the office to get his lunch.

End up I had to bang seh Merv. I felt bad, so I asked him if he wanna teabreak at 3+. He left his office, but he got stuck in the rain. HAHA. Ok, I felt reeeaaallly bad and I asked him if he wants dinner. But well, all's well. We ended up having a dinner at ABC market. Thanks pal for having the htht session!

On a side note, shucks, I hope the psychology girl don't think it was an auntie that helped her =/

No comments: