Friday, February 04, 2011

Stalking the stalkers

The no. of stalkers on my blog has increased tremendously....

There can only be 3 reasons:
  1. Stalker shared my url on some forums
  2. Some other Gmarket fans came into my blog cos my blog entry was 1 of the top Gmarket bloggers of the month
  3. Kpo ppl who searched for prof
I hope the reason is number 2 though... cos number 1 sounds scary.... and number 3 just sounds too sad...

So how do I know that they're stalkers and not passer-bys? As I've mentioned previously, I'm stalking the the stalkers using a counter... I can see every unique users who comes into my blog, which url they are linked from, which url they exit to, how long they stayed in my blog, what OS they're using, what browser they're using etc etc... There's a particular stalker who searched for my cousin and nephew AGAIN. Sigh... when will these people stop dragging innocent people in....

Anyway there's this iphone stalker who kept going through all my past entries for the past few days, with no definite things that he/she is looking for.... With so many friends using iphone, I wonder who that is...

No comments: