Monday, January 31, 2011

Life is precious, please don't do foolish things to end it prematurely

2 Feb 2011
*Blog entry edited as I've found out that A LOT of people googled for gossipy keywords and was lead to this entry*


Just received news today from Weihan that Prof Wee passed away. Immediately googled to read up on the news. Apparently it was cos his Chinese gf two-timed him...

I still remember in JC2, an acquaintance did the same also cos his gf two-timed him... The gf looked devastated after that, always holding onto a crumpled sheet, which I presumed was a letter left by him.

A few years later, I saw the gf again, she looks v happy with her new partner (whom I guess is a butch).

Anyway, what I wanted to say is life still goes on for the girl, what she has lost was only an ex-bf, but to his parents, they lost a son whom they had spent the past 18 years to watch him grow into a fine young man.

And for Prof Wee, his teenage children has lost their only father, and he'll be dearly missed by his students who remembers him as a cheerful prof who although always digressing from his concrete lectures, shared his lessons in life with us.

RIP Prof Wee

No comments: