Sunday, January 02, 2011

Beware of stalkers online!

There's someone from Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States who was constantly stalking my cousin from 8:30pm till 1am (rested between 10pm to around 11:40pm) ON MY BLOG!

She found my twitter from a Chinese search engine, which links to my blog, and searched my blog using blogger's search engin, found my cousin's pix, and searched for "ah mah", 2 of my cousin's names, and even my nephew's name! And I know it cos I've a counter on my blog.

But thinking of it, it might be someone from China, she might be using a VPN since China blocks blogger.

If you wanna stalk people, go ahead, but stop disturbing their relatives, it makes people really freaked out.

If you're reading this and suspecting if that's you or not, YES, THAT'S YOU! There's only 1 person who added me on twitter just today at 8:30pm, so if you're reading this, stop stalking people that you don't know!

And shame on you! You even dragged in my innocent nephew!!

Say I'm unfriendly by all means, but I'm not my cousin - we don't know each other, there's no reason why I need to entertain you!


读了单字你大概了解我的意思,没错,我说的就是你!我也看到你在twitter给别人的tweet。。。你知道你这样做会干扰到很多无关紧要的人吗?所以请别来我的部落格,只为了找某某人的照片!


要说我无情也可以,但我不是她,我不认识你,你也不认识我,我没有必要取悦于你

No comments: