Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Dark Knight

Watched The Dark Knight with Bingjia & Zhao Yong, and because I've a 1-for-1 voucher, and another movie voucher, I managed to buy 3 tix at only $10. HAHAHA. Seriously, I thought the curse of "Fires @ PS" will continue, since this is the continuation of Batman Begins, but heng ah, it didn't happen. Lol.

The Dark Knight is superbly nice!! During 80% of the show, my heart was beating faster than usual! Haha. And I could feel BJ xia dao twice loh (his chair shook), tsktsk. I didn't manage to predict most of the part of the movie (as in the tricks up in the Joker's sleeves), although ZY say he could predict most =/ Heath Ledger's portrayal of Joker was really good, very psychotic. What a waste for such an actor to pass away. Talking about that, I haven't watch Brokeback Mountain yet, because when I wanted to watch in the cinema 2+ years ago, my grandma passed away. Wow, 2 years already... still will tear sometimes when I think about it...

But I digressed... Heh. I've been telling some people recently that Batman is my favourite superhero (probably same ranked as the cute Jack-Jack, haha), because he is the only one without special powers or ability but can save the city. But ok lah, I saw on MythBusters that the sharp turn by the high-speed BatMobile is realistically impossible, but who cares, there's no such thing as a superhero anyway. Haha.

Anyway the show is NICE!
Everyone must watch!!

No comments: