Saturday, January 26, 2008

How fast are you?

I found this in a forum that I visit and haha, being proud of my typing speed I went to try...

You reached 318 points, so you achieved position 35715 of 247270 on the ranking list

You type 430 characters per minute
You have 79 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

79 words
Touch Typing

but not v accurate ah, cos I was typing like mad and normally I don't type so fast. so I went to try again... using my normal typing speed...

You reached 321 points, so you achieved position 34004 of 247270 on the ranking list

You type 415 characters per minute
You have 80 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

80 words
Touch Typing

AH?! Haha. I thought I had relaxed but still type faster then I realised... the number of characters per minute is lower. Haha. And I scanned through all those who has posted their results on the forum, there's a 474 characters per minute, but only 68wpm....

I think the words chosen are too random, they shld have a good mix on the number of char per word. Anyway just for fun, haha

No comments: