Tuesday, January 08, 2008

And so the bi%*$^@ness begins

Was on the company bus yesterday, cos was gonna meet Aimei at Tamp aft work.

Can't rmb what exactly were the gals talking bout, but it was sth about the bus uncle (whom they nicknamed 古天乐, cos bus uncle always have black face) did on Xmas Eve.

I suddenly rmb I last min had to do OT on Xmas Eve, and said "Xmas Eve! I had to do OT!" My original voice is already loud (yes, I admit), plus recalling it makes me a bit pek chek, so it was even louder.

Then Papaya (the nickname that Joo has assisted in coming up with) said "Wah, u did OT must say so loud one ah?" I was shock and bu shuang at the same time, but I just explained saying cos thinkin bout it makes me pek chek.

Papaya went again, "U know ah, there was 1 Xmas Eve, I had to do OT until 5pm leh!"

I have a fren who once make fun of me when we did old newspaper collection, he told me to press the doorbell of 3 houses, then stand in front of the middle one and ask, "Do you have any old newspaper to donate?" I digressed but u all know that I normally talk loud, but this Papaya usually talks quite soft (don't know is it act demure or not), then suddenly talk so loud, so tell me, who's the loud one?

And please, I have only been in the company for 7 mths and she, for God-knows-how-long. It's so illogical for her to use her benchmark against mine. Maybe her purple hair dye and all the glue she used on her fake eyelashes had corroded some parts of her brains.

Ok I think I'm being bitchy and mean but argh, I just can't stand her. Since I don't have to work with her, I shall just avoid talking to her. Anyway her nick is Papaya, because she thinks she has been working here long and she can yaya papaya. =P

No comments: