Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What('s) the F!!

Inspired by my offshore assignment that is due in approximately 20 hours, and not forgetting I've another report that will be due @ the same time, for the same mod. *&^%$#@! the lecturer!

So wat's with my title? Cos the question was to check the critical members and joints of this indeterminate structure:

with only the weight of the structure given. So nearly half of Mon's aftnn I was thinking "What's the F in the members?", when Weicong told me we don't have to find the internal forces of the members -_-. And juz now when discussing with Miao, she commented that she felt like she's using vulgarities. Haha. And since I'm so frustrated with this module... so yah, "What the *&^%$#@!" Won't be using the F word as yet cos I'm not that frustrated yet. I think I've used it less than 10 times in my whole life. Haha

Erm ok, I'm juz trying to to be a little funny lah. Irritated with the mod. Oh pls! Pls gimme @ least a B for this mod! Anyway I'm giving up on the report, shall do my fyp for now 1st

No comments: