Thursday, April 13, 2006

Start of MY study week

I went to celebrate the start of my study week with Steph today. Ok lah, not really, it's more of celebrating us finishing our quiz & also our assignment.

We went Marche @ Suntec for dinner but 4got to take a photo of our dinner. The price of my fav crepe has increased to $9.90!! Boohoo... Anyway, dinner was nice.

Then she accompanied me to Eng Wah to buy tix for Ice Age 2, which I'll be watching it later @ 2.50pm. Then we walked to Shaw Tower. For wat leh?



Won a pair of tix last week to the gala premiere for Daisy via 93.3fm morn show. The DJs asked us to send an sms telling em the answer to the question they juz asked about the movie. And the dumb question was...

What is the occupation of Jeon Jihyun in the movie?
A. The Killer's Wife
B. The Killer's Mistress
C. An artist

Hallo... wife & mistress r not occupation loh, n the DJs said there were actually ppl who answered the 2 obvious wrong answers. O_O

The movie is bout the relationships between an artist, a killer & an interpol. The killer gave daisies to the ger everyday @ 4.15pm but nv show himself @ all. The artist got to know the interpol & tot that he's the person who always gives her the flowers. That's roughly where the impt part of the story started. Shall not put in the whole story in case there r ppl who wanna watch.

Anyway, yhe story has more of suspense than romance, which it is supposed to be. The plot is quite good, but the ending is bad... @ least to me...

The cinema is Prince 1 & it's v big, probably the size of the 1st floor of Victoria Concert Hall. And the screen is quite big...



But PLEASE, dun ever watch movie there. The smell there is comparable to the smell @ LT7A & the air con is also not working v well... I was wearing sleeveless & I dun even need to wear my sweater -__-...

Anyway Jeon Jihyun attended the gala premiere & here's some of the clearer photos I managed to snapped of her & her translator & DJ Peifen...







Paiseh to Xianzhi lah. I noe u like her, but I was sitting too far away. Haha. I'm not as daring as the fans u see in the 1st picture with their camera screen... they ran to the stage & take photos of her loh.... =/

And recently... the weather is sooo humid that there were lotsa flying bugs ard...



Super yucks loh... And we used the traditional method of getting rid of em... drowning em...



Haha. Ok, I'm cruel but it's really quite irritating to see so many insects flying ard u, esp when u're already feeling v sticky.

Oh well, mayB I shld go sleep liao, watching Ice Age 2 later in the aftnn!!

No comments: