Thursday, April 06, 2006

Long time no blog

Q: When was the last time I seriously blog bout my life?
A: 24Mar (Fri), which was nearly 2 wks ago

No prizes even if u can answer that =P. And wat is the reason? 'cos I'm busy with schoolwork, super busy. And even b4 that I blogged v v little, with v few photos. So now, I shall upload the photos that I've haha.


Spinelli's Cocoa Twist. I went to buy a small cup though I had a cup of the Latte Spin the previous day. Wanted to make myself happier n juz bought a small cup =)


I've been eating @ Subway for like twice within a week (for last wk). This photo was taken when I went Subway with Lisheng & Zhao Yong last Monday, when we were supposed to stay back in school to study, haha. But well, I pia finish my Foundation proj that day and was thinkin of givin myself a treat.

Oh, tokin bout the Foundation proj, the deadline was @ 5.30 on 27th Mar, Mon. I was piaing the proj from 12nn & continued aft lunch. @ ard 4+pm, Chew Ying called me...

"Aye! I tell u sth, u dun 'huh!' too loud hor"
"Wat?"
"U dun 'huh!' too loud ah!"
I was thinkin wat will be so surprising to me & joked, "Wat lah? U getting married meh?"
"Yah."
"HUH?!"

Obviously I didn't take her warning on not shouting too loud. Steph & Weicong instantly looked @ me, haha. I was so busy with my proj, I 4got the date & tot it was some Apr fools joke & asked CY wat was the date. Haha. And when she told me her wedding is in end May, I tot she meant next year, lol. Anyway, I'll be jie mei for 2 weddings in May lah, hehe.

Tokin bout weddings, went to buy my gown with Couz Kaixian last Saturday. Couz Lijun & her is sharing the cost of the gown & giving it to me as my super belated 21st bday present, haha. Of cos my gown is in blue =D. N looks nicest on me than any other gowns I've tried cos it covers my fat arms, heh.


Continuation of photos....


Photo of the moon I took thru the telescope on 1 of the Einstein's sky observation


Photo of Saturn I took from the laptop screen, which was connected to a webcam that was taking the image from a telescope. And I was teased by the rest cos I read Saturn as Satan.... Sorry lah, I've bad English mah =(


Cast concrete day. This was super long ago, on Feb 16. Kinda fun lab. But doing the lab report wasn't....


My grp's dome, Made In Korea By 2 Singaporeans & 1 Malaysian. Haha. It's the strongest dome of the 3 grps, budden again, we only need to reach the minimum requirement with the lightest structure, so our grp got the lowest points. Heh.


The message on the dome was written on the dome by this fella:


Kelvin Koh. His sleeping photo was taken by Wee Koon using my hp when we were studying in the lib aft the testing of the concrete. I hope he dun read my blog & dun see this pic. Scared later he get angry over it. Lol.


Anyway, think I shall update till here. I'm not free actually, cos I still have my Einstein quiz tmr. But u noe, anything, ANYTHING is considered more "fun" than studyin for ur test. So... oh well =D. Aft tmr I'm only left with 3 modules to worry bout this sem!! =D

No comments: