Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Look what the exams have done

I'm starting to do bo liao stuffs that I usually do not do. I suddenly remember my NUS gang gers askin me wat is the meaning of 暧昧 when Rainie's 1st album came out.

So I went Babel Fish and translate the word and the answer is teng teng teng teng~~~ "ambiguous". Hmmmm, not a bad translation.

Then, I used their translator to translate my blog from English to Chinese and it was damn funny, I was trying not to laugh out loud....

Examples of funny translation:

Super pissed now, spoil my mood... was so happy that I can go watch Ice Age 2--> 超级小便现在, 损坏我的心情... 很愉快, 我能去手表冰河时期2

this is so cool can??!!--> 这是因此凉快的罐头??!!

fall down the stairs, fall down the stairs--> 秋天在台阶下, 秋天在台阶下

I use some crude words my gal frens seldom use--> 我很少使用一些原油词我的加仑frens 用途

Laugh with the blues--> 笑以蓝色


And there are names which are being translated to weird words...

Helped Steph to take a photo of her & Cui Fang together--> 被帮助的Steph 一起采取她& 崔犬齿相片

Phot courtesy of Wee Koon--> 极小Koon Phot 礼貌

Photographer: Kin Den (the guy in this pic)--> 摄影师: 家族小室(人在这pic)

JJ Lin Jun Jie--> JJ 林・6月

meng yen--> meng 日元


And here's the interesting one for all my CE peeps:

Foundation Engineering--> 基础工程学

Water Resources Engineering--> 水源设计

CE Materials and Structural Steel Systems--> CE 材料和结构钢系统


And for my frens @ SEP:

Abel @ 丹麦 (Denmark)

Gordon @ 卡尔加里 (Calgary)

Jen @ 新堡 (Newcastle)

Jiali @ 宾夕法尼亚 (Pennsylvania)

Joo @ 滑铁卢 (Waterloo)

Merv @ 赫尔辛基 (Helsinki)

Xianzhi @ 赫尔辛基


Oh well, I'm really feeling too bored...

No comments: