Thursday, April 13, 2006

Example of kok lecturers & sore losers in NUS

Dear CE3132 course participants,

I want to rectify one issue regarding the quiz of yesterday, April 12.

As some of you may have noticed, problem 2 was also presented during tutorial class. However, since some of tutorial classes were scheduled for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday (i.e. after the quiz), it turns out that not everybody had a chance to attend tutorial class during which this problem was explained and addressed. This brings some of the students in unfair advantage.

Because of this, second question of the quiz yesterday will not be taken into consideration when marking the quiz.

Best regards,

XXX


WAT THE HELL LAH!! I could do qn 2 & I didn't even go to the tutorial @ all. Wat does this mean? The lecturer is kok, he shldn't have set EXACTLY the same qn for both the test & the tutorial (the qns for the tutorial was only given during the tutorial). N wat do I mean by exactly? Even the values are the same. N also, there r some sore losers students in this course. Never study lah! It's a simple qn loh! If u nv study, then dun complain.

Super pissed now, spoil my mood... was so happy that I can go watch Ice Age 2. I think I'll email the lecturer to complain: It's also unfair for students who studied for the, did not go for the tutorial, but still able to do the qn. I dun care if he's in a difficult position, it's his fault anyway to set the test qn exactly that of the tutorial.

No comments: