Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Crystal Jade Dinner

A few days ago my father suggested that we go on on National Day for dinner. We decided on Crystal Jade @ Parkway. So.... we went Crystal Jade today lor. This is my dinner when I ate halfway...



My parents were quite happy with their food...



And my sister & maid... well, they weren't ready for the shot, haha



When the waiter came clearing the table to place our deserts, he left a poor parsley on the table... which I dunno y...



The whole dinner costs $108 for 5 of us. Ok lar, @ least better than Seoul Garden which my father 1st suggested...

Went to M1 aft dinner to buy my sister's Panasonic VS2, quite a chio phone. It has 1.3Megapixels camera & 16million colours TFT screen (the next best is only 256K). The best part is it cost only $98 aft she traded in her 7250i (@ $100), cos my father got an offer from M1. The usual price of the phone is $398 with 2 year plan lor! My sis always got good deals for her phone.. =/ Also, she gets $10 off her phone bill every mth for 12 mths!!

Aft spending nearly 1 hr in M1, we went John Little & U2. I wanted to buy this pair of pants @ U2 (it was on 50% discount) but they're only left with size 30... No more stock of my size.... Sad... Aft that we had ice cream!! My sis & I were super happy with our ice-cream...



I finally bought my Haivaiannas slippers. They're really v comfortable & lastin, though expensive. My 2nd pair costs $21.90, plain blue, but who cares wat the pattern on the slippers is? When u wear it ppl can't see! =D

Quite weird today cos it was the 1st time my family travelled by bus (in Singapore lar...), cos my father's van was scrapped last wkend. I think it's time we learn to be independent of private transport, or rather we HAVE to be independent of it.

Anyway I think my blog's gonna turn into a photo blog since I've such a good camera phone. Muahahaha.... Tmr sch starts @ 9, shall go print notes now!

No comments: