Wednesday, August 24, 2005

All males are polygamy in nature

Guy fren B was teasing guy fren C when C commented on kids nowadays, "I wonder how ur kids will be like aft u get married..." C replied that he's thinkin that he might not get married in future.

@ 1st I tot that it's juz like the kinda of statement that meant, "I might not even get a ger to get married with." But he continued saying sth like (I can't rmb wat he said exactly) if 2 ppl are happy living together, then getting married doesn't sound necessary. I got a shock. But I'm not sure whether I showed it out. Hmmm...

He continued explaining that men are pressurized by women to get married. Of cos there can be exception, but for most of the times, that's the case. Cos all males are polygamy in nature, including animals, "maybe except for penguins", as quoted from C. He went on tellin us to think bout animals mating, that male animals will have more than 1 mating partner, 'cept for penguins whereby both the male & female of each couple take turns to hatch the egg & take care of the young penguins.

Which makes me think of "All men are lao se". Haha. But I think this sentence (as in MY sentence) is true. Which reminds me of wat my sis told me b4, that she dun wanna get married next time, cos all men are lao se. =/ I tot all females will always dream of how grand and beautiful their wedding is? I suppose there's exception in this case too.

Well anyway, this is juz a short entry on tot of the day...

No comments: