Thursday, August 26, 2004

Supper~!

Juz came back from supper with Amy, Gord & Merv. So full, hehe. Told em the pervert story since the 2 guys haven't heard yet & r v kpo to noe, haha. Merv drove us back to our halls, haha. Got car so good lor... hai... I think I shld go learn driving & get my liscence before lao3 ba4's van become recycled metal next Feb, hehe.

Anyway, it was the 27th Engin Club MC elections today lar. All the 14 (or isit 15?) ppl in the party got in. Congrats to all of ya!

N today damn suay, went to the lab to do AutoCad. But it's not working! *&^%$#@! then they nv even inform us tt the coms aren't working!! Since last wk the AutoCad already got errors.... Make me wake up so early, then go there do nothing...

Aft tt rot till 12 then go makan with Joo and Amy. Saw Binghui walking pass us in the canteen but he din see us. Think eye-level ah, he was looking far away, haha.

Then during the Hydraulics lect, realised the lecturer editted his lecture slides lor!! *&^%$#@! N I only printed the lecture notes in the morn lor!! Stupid.

Aiyah, think today is a suay day for me lar, damn sian.... But I got my tuition pay, hehe =D. Think I go sleep liao, then I skipping Hydraulics lect lar, so angry with the lecturer.....

No comments: