Saturday, August 28, 2004

Shag³

Wah, I can't believe I actually did my assignment from 10pm to 2.40am! Met Weicong outside LT6 juz now @ 10pm & started doing our assignment. Quite ok lar, considered I skipped so many of the prof's lect, =X.

Anyway, that's 1 of the reason y I'm shag... another major reason is.... I played capt. ball with the O Week ppl for like 3 hrs today (erm... Fri...), from 2+pm to 5+pm.... haha. V fun, but really damn tired. But I think I shld do this every week, need to exercise more!!! Haha. The Weicong still tried to psycho me for supper juz now when I had 2 suppers in a row liao! N the thing is I had Fong Seng dinner juz now liao... Anyway back to capt. ball, I think the guys have lotsa energy lor... really can run here run there. N dun see Merv like small boy, he can play quite well! Haha. Then quite a few of em play until their foot got blister cos they din wear shoes.... tsk³.

Anyway, toked to this fren juz now & I think she's too thoughtful to this guy liao. I think he's quite a jerk, but she still think it's her fault cos she din allow him to hold her hands when they went out. But they weren't even in a relationship, of cos it's not her fault! But our conversation ended here cos another fren called for her. Aft tt I SMSed her and told her not to think it's her fault cos it isn't! N asked her to smile more, haha. Then she replied by saying I'm so nice.

Which reminds me of this anime, Fruits Basket, which I've watched.... 1 of the main character in the story is like a perfect person! He's handsome, has good grades, comes from a rich family & he's always v nice to ppl, which makes him the "Prince" of the school. But his whole family has a curse: when they're sick or hugged by someone of the opp sex, they'll change into 1 of the animal of the Chinese horoscope. It was kept a secret within the family until this classmate of his found out when she started staying with them. (Her parents died & her grandpa was moving house.) He was once protecting his garden with her during a thunderstorm & she said that he's a nice person. He started saying that he feels that he's being nice to everyone b'cos he wants ppl to be nice to him. Which is the part of the anime I'm reminded of: Am I treating ppl nice cos I want em to be nice to me too? Well, actually I dunno. MayB it is cos I'll start treating a person bad when I realise he/she is doing the same.... budden again, sometimes when some1 treats me badly, I might treat him/her nicely also.

Quite contradicting... mmm.... I shall go sleep now liao, tml still muz hand in the assignment....

No comments: