Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Happy Bday Merv~!

Today is Mervyn's 22nd bday. We all wished him @ 12+, then he like v thick skinned one lor, wanna tell us secret still wanna us all syncronised to wish him happy bday... -___-

Hai... I think this time I SURE die liao. I'm still in O Week mood!!! -__- N it's raining outside now, so cooling, makes me wanna sleep.... -__-zZzZ Heez. Better start mugging le lor hai....

Today only had a 2-hours lecture, starting @ 10am. But I seem to din on my alarm... mmm... luckily I woke up myself @ 9+, haha. Still got time to shower then go lecture. N luckily this lecturer always late, so I'm tt late aft all, hee. Then aft lect @ 12 all the CE ppl pat-tor de pat-tor, look for fren de look for fren, so I was alone. Thanx Cai, for asking me to eat with u n See Kiat, but I really dun like to be lightbulb lar, hehe. N it's ok for u all to go pat-tor lar, I understand, hee.

Anyway, met the O Week ME ppl n Angela asked me to join em for lunch, but I wasn't hungry anyway lar, so went to look for a bench so @ 1 can discuss lab stuffs. I was reading thru my lab notes then suddenly Peng & Jiayao appeared, tot they went home liao cos they turned towards EA blk the direction when I walked down the stairs from LT6 to canteen with Cai. Then found out they went to print notes. Then the Peng ask me dunno wat want to join MC not, I was like, "Huh? Tot nomination over liao?" Then he said, "Not the Engin MC lar, it's the Muggers' Club!" DUH!!! -__- Then we were toking when we saw Yenteng & Nikki. The Peng make YT v blur (tho she's already v blur, haha) with the MC. Nikki suggested we've a SC, Slackers' Club, haha. I dun mind joining tt! Hiakz. Then they were toking bout Fri play capt ball. & they were debating whether Peng or Nikki shld bring the ball, Jiayao keep psycho-ing Nikki to bring, so tt he dun need to hold the ball while Peng ride the bike.............. winner lor haha. Aft tt went to listen to Kaihong's grp for the rally. Weicong keep shooting qn @ Kaihong, haha. Budden WC say he's helping KH cos he noes KH's plan.

Aft listening halfway, went back to the bench to wait for my lab mates. All of us were clueless on designing the beam lor, haha. All majium dumped into CE one, haha. I shld go read up on my mechanics again le lar, if not really DIE ah. But we roughly have the idea on wat the design will be, so all of us will go back & think bout wat strips to use for the beam.

Aft tt went lunching with WC @ Mac, Cai watch us eat, haha. N I won a post-it pad for the fries, haha. Not bad. After tt went to Vanity Fair, we were asked to put his bags down. When WC asked if he can bring in his laptop the guy said, "Either u deposit here or u go out lor." Wahlao, so *&^%$#@! one ah. Then WC like v fierce lydat lor, so scary X_X. Anyway, bought ard $52 worth of stuffs lar. Bought a DKNY bag for mum $12 only! Haha. So cheap. Then bought a blusher, eyeshadow & a lip gloss, all Prescriptives brand one. Juz the right time cos my cosmetics seems to have all disappeared, haha. Amy made her grand entrance @ 3.50PM & grab her stuffs within 10min before the fair ends. Haha.

Aft tt accompanied Amy to YIH see doctor cos she have stomachache. Saw Xueting there with her frenz. I made her so "angry" cos I told her I saw her OP bag selling @ $19.90 @ some OP shops, haha. Then I showed her wat we bought @ the Vanity Fair. Made her even more "angry" haha. Aft tt went visiting WC @ the study room @ YIH, the environment quite nice, shall go there study some day, haha. Then came back hall le lor.

Then Joo left her phone in the MPSH toilet. Then she suddenly called Amy & said eat dinner with us. N Amy managed to tell her to eat our hall food, which seems to get better. 3 side dishes or vege & 1 meat, not bad! Haha. But the breakfast still sux lar. Anyway, Amy was eating her medicine when we were getting ready to leave for communal hall. I was like, "Aye? Ur medicine eat before food meh?" Then she said, "I'm eating food soon mah, so can eat medicine lor!" Me & Joo pengz when we heard tt lor, haha. Tot Amy shld noe bout this but she dunno! Really like xiao mei mei, haha.

Anyway, think I shall go mug now, I really shld. MayB I shld consider joining Peng's MC, haha.

No comments: