Saturday, August 21, 2004

All my thank yous

Aloha ppl! I've finally gotta chance to post my journal/blog liao!!! My Ujournal is down, so irritating. I'm in the midst of renovating my blog so pls tolerate with the plain template 1st, hehe. Anyway, this midi is Yi Yang De Xia Tian by Stef Sun, the original song is v nice one, makes u wanna slack the whole day, which I did today! Ahaha.

Juz watched the Olympics table tennis women's singles semifinals. S'pore lost to North Korea, 3-4, but it was an exciting match! I watched till my heart nearly jumped out. Actually initially tot she'll win, cos it was 3-1... Hai.... it's all predestinied lar, nvm. Jiawei did a great job!

Anyway, it's been a damn long time since I last update my journal. I shall tok bout NUS Engin Orientation Week'04 (aka Clades). It was really fun! All the dry runs and meetings paid off! Was glad but sad when it was over-- glad tt the busy schedule for o wk comes to an end, sad tt we've to kindda part. Really nv regret joining cos I gotta noe lotsa ppl during this O Wk, made my MSN list v long! Haha. I dun regret knowing any of em, no matter nice, fun, siao onz, ultra responsible ones, or even irresponsible one (@ least now I know they r irresponsible, hiakz). Think this O wk really made a deep footprint in my life. Here's all my thank yous, tho I noe it's like abit late! Haha.

Ok. Firstly, I wanna thank all the Durin gers: Amy, Cai, Jen, Jiali, Joo!! N of cos not forgetting the 2 half-gers: Jimmy & Charles!! Hehe. U all really brought laughter to me on my darkest days! Thanks for listening to me complain bout everything, thanks for sharing my woes, happiness, secrets & also not forgetting all the gossips in the 1 year! Thanks Jiali for always being there during O Week, like wat u've said, I also wouldn't have stayed on if w/o u in O wk comm! Thanx to u 5 gals & 2 1/2 gals (=X) for being there for me for the 1 year. I feel like I've known u all for 3 or 4 years! Tho diff stream liao but hope we can meet up once a week for lunch (Jimmy! U drive! Hehe)! Swensens ice-cream again! Haha. Say until I wanna cry liao lar, better stop hia on u all, haha. *hugz*

Ok next I wanna thank my freshies! I think u all r v onz! U guys r the bravest group during fright nite! I'm amazed by u all still playing games while waiting, haha. Thanks to all who came for the flag day, tho u all were like kinda forced by me to go, =D. Thanks to Xiangyi for being the cheer I/C. Thanks to the 2 princesses: Wendy + Deborah tho there's only like 2 of u gals but u still came for most of the days! Thanks to Hanting the destroyer for making all of us laugh on the sian 1st day by pulling down the celling. Thanks to Christopher the crapster (I still remember!! Haha) for ur "NUS Rag 2004 is proudly brought to u by BizAd!" & ur stylo kneeling down aft u spin for 10 rounds. Thanks to Haojie for teaching me to play fast during the tiew³ game (er... the alien game?), if not will ganna bully by pros like him. Thanx to Thomas for being arrowed to become the cheerleader! Hehe. Thanx to Nick the EC(extra councillor, hiak) who came down to help tho he has a busy schedule, thanx pal! Thanx to my ACs: Lincoln n Xiaonan. Lincoln, I noe u were working so u couldn't came for the meetings b4 O Week. But thanx for being there with JQ to take care of the freshies when I'm not around. Cya ard in lects. =D Xiaonan, thanx for ironing the identities, I noe u're busy with Engin Club stuffs, tt's y u weren't ard moz of the time. =) Ok, now the most impt person I wanna thank from Gaia is of cos JQ, my fellow GC! Thanks for being there from doing the mascot, the identities to the supper aft bash. My art fail one, so when doing the mascot I was like doing eye-power @_@. Thanks for letting me complain to u & for taking care of the freshies alone when both me & Lincoln r not around & nv even complain. N I wanna say sorry again for not joining u all for most of the time during the last 2 days cos of comm commitments. Let the Gaian spirit grow~! (I want my KTV, =P)

Next I wanna thank O Wk marketing comm. Ping! U're a v v v responsible head! Thanx for hearing me complain! Thanx for not scolding me when I slack (=X)! I felt kinda paiseh not able to join u all when I need to work n when I was sick. =P I'll confirm plus chop vote for u for the next Engin MC! Jiali ah, eh... dun need to thank 2nd time le rite? Haha. Ok, but great job done for the mass dance! I told u tt u can do it! Merv! U're the moz 38 guy I've ever seen! N I think u're like xiao di di! =X Thanx for walking me back to my hall when I've too many things to carry. Thanx for driving us all back home aft the KTV tt day, I paid by treating u to the 1 can of soya bean drink liao! All 3 of u, jie meis 4eva~! Hiakz

I wanna thank other O Wk comm members. Ant n Jo, u're the funniest couple I've ever seen! Haha. N u 2 r v responsible also, fufilling ur job as director n deputy director! Angela, Yenteng, Xueting, Nikki & Shiyan, nice knowing u all! V fun time we've together (including times we suan Yenteng, muahahaha). I dunno y but u all like... like to shout my name, haha, makes me v amused, =D. Peng + Jiayao, everywhere I see 1 of u, I can see the other one, haha. No hidden meaning, =P. U 2 r v responsible! Peng, thanx for making me laugh whenever u dance the mass dance, u look like a hybrid of crab + monkey! Haha. Jiayao, thanx for being my dance partner, muz be hard on u cos of the height diff, *sheeplish smile*! Ok... u make me laugh everytime when we danced also, haha. Shufen, aka Jiali's twin, hehe, another v responsible one! Had a great time toking with u @ Sentosa, tho TY was like eavesdropping, haha. Oh yah! N u're a good singer, ^^! Yee Ming (ok, I spelled ur name correctly hor, =P), thanx for thinking all the crap script for SP finale, I wouldn't have tot of better one! Cya ard in lects, haha. Carol, u've to get the best ghost award! Hehe. Wayne + Qingshuang, u 2 r the mushiest couple I've ever seen, haha. The Kent Ridge child care house ppl, u guys r great! We had a fun time (er... sometimes scary, haha) planning everything together! N Liuhang, u're v streetwise & u've a great memory! Kent Ridge House no. 5 ppl, tho ur house was locked on tt day, it was success that day. I think u guys r the best draculas!

Last but not least, thanx to all the other counsellors. Thanx to Titan house counsellors, esp Ronghua! U're the best house IC! Hiakz. We had a fun time making the house identity n doing our yo zi sa si cheer, I LUV tt cheer~! Thanx to Miao who was there to hear me complain, I noe u were stressed during O Wk, but it's over~! N u've no idea how happy I was for u when I knew bout u 2, hehe. Weicong, thanx for ur craps n hearing me complain (eh... I seemed to have complained to many ppl, =X), u amused me by still askin the OG who wanna dunk u into the sea to take out ur handphone even when they're in ziplock bags, haha. Teik Yoong, aka paparazzo (eh... I checked dictionary.com, paparazzi is plural! I din noe tt, haha), haha, thanx for not posting my pic on the yahoo grps! =P Albert (the guy with a L-shaped *teh*, =X, haha), thanx for celebrating my bday with the rest of em, tho it rained so damn heavily, *grinz*. Gord, u lucky asshole! U went to meet Jay Chou, then u became EC, haha. Thanx for dabao-ing the dinner for us on the day we were makin mascot. Thanx for all the craps u said, haha. N stop stroking my hair!! Haha.

Hope I dun miss out anybody, if I did, pls dun bash me, XP. Think my thank yous shld end here, I used like 1 hour to type this! Haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.....finally get to read your blog~!!! wah...u take forever to get a new blog ah~! so lazee!!! *arbish*~! i also wanna take this opportunity to thank you for being such a dear...hahaha...u and the rest of the durin girls and 1/2 girls...hahaha...getting to know your guys is one of the greatest best thing that ever happened to me.... really...:)
love u all~!!!!!!

blurmei said...

i got new blog le... icq u my new blog. if can, dont link me. thankz =)

jiali said...

heya!! u're WELCOME!! oops.. haha..
anyway thanks for always being there too!! (think i thanked in ur friendster msg liao!! =)) anyway.. i'm watching webcast together with reading ur blog and typing this.. haha so i'll keep it short..(hee jus shows are much concentration i put in my work.. =p) stay happy!!

Anonymous said...

Thanx eva!! u hav work v.hard 4 tis o-wk...as a com mem n a councillor...Thanx a million...WeLL dOne!! hee...u really brighten up our days during o-wk...esp ur mega-watt smile...nv fails 2 make anyone smile when u smile...hee...i tink u hav v.swt voice leh...mus go ktv again!! =p tk care woahz... ^^